January: Selfie Olympics
February: Flappy Bird
lets see how the rest of the year goes
March: No Oscar for Leonardo DeCaprio
April: it’s a metaphors, you’re a metaphors, we are a metaphor, if I see another metaphor I’m going to kill someone
Wonder how July is gonna be
i will keep reblogging this each month
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?
- Brain: Anything you want to ask
when your chem teacher gives u a pop quiz
how do we even decide what our favorite colors are, are our brains just like “i like green because yea”
*knocks on your door*
Hello. I’ve heard you’ve been invalidating a male character’s past straight relationships in order to make your slash ship sail.
Could I interest you on the subject of bisexuality.
It’s free! It’s friendly! It’s perfectly workable with canon! It stops misogynistic fic tropes in order to slash ship in it’s tracks.
Invest in bisexuality today!
Bonus: Buy today and receive a free addition of pansexuality for no extra fee!
Men aren’t the problem, rapists are.
White people aren’t the problem, racists are.
Straight people aren’t the problem, homophobes are.
Cis people aren’t the problem, transphobes are.
Let’s stop countering hate with more hate and instead focus on the real problem. Putting our differences aside and embracing as allies is the only true way we can all achieve equality.
- 2 years old kid: *runs*
- family: looks like he's going to be an athlete
So you’re tellin me I’m gotta pay $35+ for a ticket to watch humans make pictures on a field while hitting things with sticks, spinning flags, and making farting noises through a piece of metal for hours?
Sound good to me.
This post is eggcelent
can we just take a moment and think about the time my dad accidentally made a fried egg that looked exactly like africa
i’m the most impressed by the fact the egg also has madagascar
*walks into school* wtf there are so many people from my school here
“why” “because i said so” good one mom you should be a lawyer